This entire project hinges on quality documentation.
- Documentation and examples
- Explain basic theory in lay-person language
- Provide basic examples of usage
- Provide notebooks showing basic usages
- Interesting examples
- Using UMAP to reduce dimension before computing diagrams
- Using persistence images for classification
- Extracting cycles and visualizing them on UMAP reduced dimension.
All libraries in scikit-tda have some semblence of consistency. In general, we follow the scikit-learn [coding guidelines](http://scikit-learn.org/stable/developers/contributing.html#coding-guidelines).